[Scip] Getting duals values of best solution

Abdelkader Ouali oualiaek at hotmail.fr
Sun Oct 19 12:31:39 CEST 2014

Dear Gerald,
Thanks for reply, it was really helpful,I checked the documentation of lazy bounds,I understand the concept, but I don't have a clear idea on how it works inside scip,I used a lazy upper bound on variables of the example above SCIPchgVarUbLazy(scip, var, 1), and the dual values are correct.
I can go further now, thanks
A. Ouali