[Scip] DETECTING INFEASIBILITY ON A NODE

dponce at us.es dponce at us.es
Wed Oct 22 16:30:23 CEST 2014

Hi Scip,

I have implemented a branch-and-price-procedure with a pricer which
seems working in the PRICERREDCOST. But in the instances that it need to
use PRICERFARKAS I am obtaining some farkas multipliers with strange
values, like -e99. Indeed this dual variable should be nonnegative.

Because of this problem, I would like to know if SCIP by itself is able
to close an infeasible node since the variables fixed avoid any feasible
solution AND HOW.

My Farkas pricing is similar to the Reduced cost pricing whith 0 in the
coefficients of the objective function and SCIPgetDualfarkasLinear()
instead of SCIPgetDualsolLinear().

Thanks in advance.

Diego.