[Scip] variable stats

James Cussens james.cussens at york.ac.uk
Sun Oct 26 20:24:03 CET 2014

Hi folks,

I don't understand all of the information that is provided when SCP
prints out statistics on variables after solving. This sort of thing:

variable          prio   factor   down     up  depth    down      up
 sb     down       up   down     up      down        up    down
up
t_I#0                0      1.0      5      6   77.2       9      28
  0      3.6     25.4   0.0%   0.0%   62.9177  101.0077     0.0
0.0

Could someone tell me where to find an explanation of this? Apologies
if this has been dealt with before.

James

--
James Cussens