[Scip] Problem when implementing ObjConshdlr

Demetrio Laganà demetrio.lagana at unical.it
Thu Oct 30 10:20:45 CET 2014

Dear SCIP Mailing list,
I have a problem when using ObjConshdlr. More precisely, I have implemented
the virtual methods from this class, included it into main.cpp of my
NetBeans project through SCIPincludeObjConshdlr, but It seems to me that
something does not work, because during the flow execution of the code only
the constructor of this class is run without printing any message included
into SCIP_DECL_CONSSEPALP(ConshdlrMaxTime::scip_sepalp) function. Can you
help me?
Thanks in advance
Regards
Demetrio Laganà