[Scip] unsolved child/sibling nodes during node selection

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Fri Sep 26 14:51:27 CEST 2014

Dear He,

the relaxation solution of a node only exists while the node is being
processed.  Then it can be accessed by SCIPgetSolVals().  If you want to
access solutions of previous nodes, you would need to store them
yourself in your (node selector) plugin.  An unsolved node only has the
dual bound of its parent, but no LP solution.

Kind regards,
Ambros