[Scip] Interrupting solver and resume later

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Tue Sep 30 18:18:01 CEST 2014

Hi,

one possibility to do so would be by means of an event handler which
catches a frequent event ( SCIP_EVENTTYPE_NODEEVENT ), check if your
time limit is exceeded by comparing against the
result of SCIPgetSolvingTime(scip), and if yes, check your bound conditions.

If the result matches your criteria, you can interrupt the solving
process calling SCIPinterrupt(scip), or not if you want to continue the
solving process.

Please see the documentation on How to implement Event Handlers
<http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/EVENT.php>.

Best regards
Gregor