[Scip] Solving a subproblem within a B&B node

Andrei Braga andreisampaio at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 03:41:38 CEST 2015

  Hello again,

  Reading the source code of SCIPcopy() method, I understood that it
creates a
new and independent SCIP instance, and copies into this instance information
from the original one. Then, I concluded that my concern about changes in a
sub-scip affecting the original SCIP instance makes no sense.

  I will keep going with my implementation, and report on further issues.

  Best regards,

--
Andrei Braga