[Scip] Debugging column generation process

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Thu Apr 9 17:05:07 CEST 2015

Dear Feng Gao,

first of all, you can set display/lpinfo to TRUE to see the output of
the LP solver.

Then, what do you mean with what is going on in the master problem?
There isn't so much going on except for solving the LP and then calling
your pricer. In between, the current LP solution might be rounded and
checked for feasibility.
If you want to get a lot of debug output, you could define SCIP_DEBUG in
lp.c and solve.c, but this will probably flood you with too much output.

On the other hand, you can just get the relevant data within your
pricing plugin. For example, the LP solutions status
(SCIPgetLPSolstat()), dual values for constraints, or also the current
LP (SCIPwriteLP()).