[Scip] B&price

Jakob Witzig witzig at zib.de
Mon Apr 13 12:09:11 CEST 2015

Hi Emily.

The method SCIPgetSolVal returns the value of a given variable within a
given solution. The returned value should be integer (wrt numerical
tolerances) if your given variable is integer and the solutions is
feasible. SCIP uses by default a tolerance of 1e-09 to check if a value
is integral or not. Is your returned value in this range?

Best regards,
Jakob

Fax  : +49 (0)30 84185-269
email: witzig at zib.de