[Scip] MISPRICE IN SMOOTHING STABILIZATION

dponce at us.es dponce at us.es
Tue Apr 21 12:50:52 CEST 2015

Hello list,

as part of a Branch-and-Price procedure, I'd like to apply stabilization
in order to add less variables at the end to check optimality. As I
readed in another thread, smoothing approach (Pessoa et al.) is a good
option in SCIP.

I have it implemented, but it avoids correct solutions. I think the
problem is the following: when a misprice (there are columns to add but
the pricing do not provide such columns using the convex combination)
happens, the pricing detect that no variables were added and SCIP go out
the pricing before time. How could I deal whith this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Diego.