[SCIP] Question about relaxator

Tristan Gally gally at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Dec 14 07:27:59 CET 2015

Dear Kimura,

unfortunately SCIP currently does not store the relaxation solutions for
all nodes in the branch and bound tree (you can only get the most
current one). Therefore, you have to save the solution yourself. One
possibility to do so is to create a constraint which stores the solution
and enable "stickingatnode", so that it is kept at this node and not
made global, even if that would be possible. Also the constraint should
always return feasible, so that it does not influence the solving
process apart from storing the solution. If you later want to use a
warmstart, you can then fetch the corresponding constraint to extract
the needed data.

Best,
Tristan