[Scip] Usng the NLP feature of SCIP using Xcode with c++

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Fri Feb 6 14:04:31 CET 2015

Dear Wenxuan,

since you asked the same question on stackoverflow
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28349159/usng-the-nlp-feature-of-scip-using-xcode-with-c)
and already got an answer there, this won't be discussed further on the
mailing list.

A general remark: We are trying to answer questions both on the mailing
list as well as on stackoverflow as fast as our other work allows.
Posing the same questions at both platforms does not speed up anything.
In my case, I'm rather annoyed that you pose the question again after
only one hour, which does not increase my motivation to look into your
issue.