[Scip] Running batch files using scip standalone server

Matthias Miltenberger miltenberger at zib.de
Wed Jan 14 09:49:25 CET 2015

Dear Mr Ferdous,

SCIP includes an extensive and quite comfortable testing environment for
Linux. In case you are using Cygwin or something similar to emulate a
Linux system on Windows you can use our test scripts. Please have a look
here for more information and a short usage guide:
http://scip.zib.de/workshop/scip_install.pdf

If you are running SCIP natively on Windows, though, you will have to
create your own batch scripts.

all the best
Matthias