[Scip] Problem Variables, parameters & resolving issue

M. Farham pharham at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 23:11:00 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

In statistics, there is a Pricers section under which there are 'problem
variables' and 'myPricer'. Sometimes there are some variables created by
problem variables. I wonder what problem variables indicates.

I also want to ask what do the following parameters do?
"pricing/maxvars = 100
pricing/maxvarsroot = 2000"

My last question: when I solve a problem and generate variables with my
pricer, I record them. When I add them to problem before solving it again,
I am expecting not to find any other new variable. Actually, I find new
ones and it can take more time to solve the problem. I do not figure out
the reason. In statistics, I see the number of new added columns in my
pricer. In problem variables, I see a value much more than the columns I
introduced. Is there any reason behind that?

Thanks in advance