[Scip] Scip interrupt status in scip 3.20

Benjamin Müller benjamin.mueller at zib.de
Mon Jul 27 14:35:38 CEST 2015

Hi,

thank you for your mail. I checked the issue and I found out that
because of a new feature, SCIP reset it's status to SCIP_STATUS_UNKNOWN
when calling SCIPisSolvedStop() after leaving the solving loop because
of SCIPinterruptSolve().

This is now fixed and will be released in the next bugfix release. Let
me know if you need a patch of the fix.

Best regards,

Benny