[Scip] error extracting scip-3.2.0.tgz

Fairchild, Geoffrey gfairchild at lanl.gov
Mon Jul 27 22:42:46 CEST 2015

I’m getting an error when I try to extract scip-3.2.0.tgz (both the standalone file and the one bundled in scipoptsuite-3.2.0.tgz). I’m attaching the output of tar -xvf scip-3.2.0.tgz to this email. The error I’m getting is this: tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors. I don’t see any other errors in the output. For what it’s worth, the older scip-3.1.1.tgz extracts without any error. I’m wondering if there’s just an error in the SCIP 3.2.0 package on the website.

Geoffrey Fairchild, Ph.D.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Analytics, Intelligence, and Technology (A) Division
Information Systems and Modeling (A-1) Group
505-665-3070 | gfairchild at lanl.gov<mailto:gfairchild at lanl.gov>