[Scip] Fractional solution, pruned node

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Wed Mar 4 19:35:43 CET 2015

Dear Christina,

sorry for the late reply, but we were quite busy in the last weeks.

There might be different reasons for this behavior.

1) Does your pricing callback compute a lower bound and sets the
lowerbound pointer accordingly? If this is higher than the cutoff bound,
the node will be cut off.

2) Perhaps the propagation already detected infeasibility? Are you sure
that you perform pricing at this node?

3) Are all your variables created by pricing and all constraints marked
to be modifiable? Otherwise, the enforcement might also detect
infeasibility of an unmodifiable constraint.