[Scip] About time limit setting

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Sat Mar 7 06:17:29 CET 2015

Hi Chivalry,

You can either read a settings file containing the line "limits/time =
<time limit in seconds>" via -s on the command line;

or use -c "read file.pbo set limits time <time limit in seconds> optimize";

or pass a batch file via -b with commands for the interactive shell (see
http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/SHELL.php).

Have fun,
Ambros