[Scip] Fractional solution, pruned node

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Mon Mar 9 18:43:10 CET 2015

Dear Christina,

it should not be a problem if you do not set a lowerbound. Just to be
sure, you could set it to -SCIPinfinity().

So we will need to investigate your problem further. Could you send me a
log file (including statistics)?

About the integer LP solutions: This should automatically be done by the
simplerounding heuristic. Did you perhaps disable the heuristic by accident?