[Scip] Fwd: Separation for equality knapsack constraints

Cristina Núñez del Toro cristina.nunez at upc.edu
Wed Mar 25 16:14:13 CET 2015

Hello to all,

I'm trying to separate a set of constraints that are equality knapsack
constraints. I was looking around the scip documentation and I found that
there is a constraint handler for eqknapsack constraints
(cons_eqknapsack.h), so I thought it could be easier if I include the
equality knapsack constraints using "SCIPcreateConsEqknapsack" instead of
"SCIPcreateConsLinear" and then separate it automatically without detecting
by hand the violated cover inequality.

However, when I include the constraint handler
(SCIPincludeConshdlrEqknapsack), I got a compilation error since it is not
declared in the scope. I tried to include the header
"scip/cons_eqknapsack.h" but there is not such file or directory.

I realized that I was looking the documentation for version 2.0.2 and I'm
using 3.1.0. However, for this last version, I only found the constraint
handler for knapsack constraints of the form Ax <= b , but not for Ax = b.
I guess there is not such constraint handler anymore? If so, is there
another way so I can take advantage of your already defined
plugins/callbacks in order to apply separation to the equality constraints?

Thanks in advance.

--
Cristina Nuñez

--