[SCIP] Issue with using Expression Interpreters

Apurv Shukla apurv3894 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 20:14:54 CET 2015

Dear All
I am trying to use SCIP expression interpreters to evaluate and find the
gradient of a non-linear expression at a point. My program crashes while
using the SCIPexprintCreate function. The program runs if the expression is
created, compiled with the tree and evaluated. However when trying to
compute the gradient, I get a segmentation fault. Upon debugging further
with GDB, I found that when trying to find only the gradient the function
SCIPexprintCreate is unable to allocate required memory to the expression
interpreter.
How can I resolve this issue?
Regards

Apurv Shukla