[SCIP] Not compile with C++

Satoshi Shirai sshirai at rls.mse.tcu.ac.jp
Fri Nov 27 04:20:17 CET 2015

Hello Mr. Witzig,

Thank you for your answer.
I use the vrp example as a reference.

BTW, I compiled SCIP as below.

 > Please note, you have to compile SCIP in scip-path, e.g. with 'make
 > OPT=opt LPS=spx'

I get syntax error as bellow.

src/scip/cons_countsols.c:45:17: fatal error: gmp.h: No such file or
directory
  #include <gmp.h>
                  ^
compilation terminated.

Sincerely,
Shirai

On 2015/11/26 23:20, Jakob Witzig wrote:
> Hi Shirai,
>
> I think you have not linked SCIP correctly. Did you use the Makefiles
> provided by SCIP? You can have a look into the vrp example of SCIP:
> scip-path/examples/VRP or http://scip.zib.de/doc/examples/VRP/. This is
> an example in C++.
>
> Please note, you have to compile SCIP in scip-path, e.g. with 'make
> OPT=opt LPS=spx', and your code, e.g., scip-path/examples/your_example,
> with the same compile command, i.e., again 'make OPT=opt LPS=spx'.
>
> If your own code is located at a different path as
> scip-path/examples/your_example you have to change the SCIPDIR in the
> Makefile of your own code, per default this is '../..'.
>
> Best
> Jakob
>
> On 11/26/15 14:31, Satoshi Shirai wrote:
>> Dear,
>>
>> I want to solve SOCP with C++.
>> I get syntax error : undefined reference to `SCIPcreate' and more.

>> #include "scip/scip.h"
>> #include "objscip/objscip.h"
>> #include "objscip/objscipdefplugins.h"
>> #include "scip/def.h"
>> #include "scip/cons_soc.h"
>> #include "objscip/objcloneable.h"
>> #include "scip/scipdefplugins.h"
>> int main(int argc, char* argv[])
>> SCIP* scip;
>> SCIP_CALL(SCIPcreate(&scip));
>>

>> Sincerely,
>> Shirai

Satoshi Shirai
Robotic Life Support Laboratory,
Department of Mechanical Systems Engineering,
Faculty of Engineering,
Tokyo City University
Tamazutsumi 1-28-1, Setagaya, Tokyo 158-8557, Japan
E-mail: sshirai at rls.mse.tcu.ac.jp