[SCIP] SCIPmarkDoNotUpgradeConsLinear

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Fri Apr 8 01:26:13 CEST 2016

Dear Luciana,

there is the method SCIPconsAddUpgradeLocks() in pub_cons.h now which
allows you to disallow upgrading of constraints. Sorry, it seems that we
forgot to document this replacement in the change log.

By the way: If you need dual values of a constraint in column
generation, you probably want to possibly add variables to that
constraint? In that case, the constraint should be marked as modifiable
when creating it, and in this case, no upgrade should happen. Please be
sure that you mark all constraint as modifiable to which variables may
be added during solving, because otherwise, they may do reductions based
on the assumption that the constraint won't change.