[SCIP] Most Infeasible Branching for MIQCP

Ahmed Ibrahim Ahmed.Ibrahim at umanitoba.ca
Fri Apr 22 03:22:41 CEST 2016

Hi All,

According to my my understanding, most infeasible branching is an LP branching technique and selects the integer variable whose fractional component is closest to 0.5. Is it the same for an MIQCP? The reason I'm asking this is that in MIQCP linear outer approximation is used for quadratic constraints. Hence some quadratic constraints could also be violated besides integrality constraints can be violated. So does the most infeasible branching in SCIP consider only integrality constraints in MIQCP or does it consider quadratic constraints too?

Regards,
Ahmed