[SCIP] About non-bust branch-price-and-cut

Thomas Schlechte schlechte at zib.de
Sat Apr 23 13:48:01 CEST 2016

Dear Feng,

in Chapter 8 of http://www.zib.de/karbstein/scplpp.pdf
you will find a succesful branch-and-cut-and-price
(implemented with SCIP). But as Marco wrote without
knowing your model it is hard to discuss.

best wishes
Thomas

> Hi Feng, hi all,
>
> this is most probably a question that does not primarily relate to the
> implementation. You may wish to be (much more) specific in explaining
> the model you are dealing with and post to a more general public eg.
> here: https://www.or-exchange.org/
>
> Marco

>> Hi all,
>>
>> Is there anybody who have successfully implemented a non-bust
>> branch-price-and-cut with SCIP?
>>
>> If it is possible, then could you please enlighten me how to modify the
>> corresponding subproblem after the pricing structure is changed?
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Feng

> --
> Prof. Dr. Marco Lübbecke
> RWTH Aachen University
> Chair of Operations Research
> Kackertstrasse 7
> D-52072 Aachen
> Germany
>
> fon / fax: +49 241 80-93362 / 92369
> marco.luebbecke at rwth-aachen.de
> www.or.rwth-aachen.de/luebbecke

Dr. Thomas Schlechte

Dres. Loebel, Borndoerfer & Weider GbR
Obwaldener Zeile 19, 12205 Berlin, Germany
url: http://www.lbw-berlin.de
e-mail: schlechte at lbw-berlin.de

Zuse Institute Berlin
Takustrasse 7, 14195 Berlin-Dahlem, Germany
phone: +49-30 841 85 317
fax: +49-30 841 85 269
url: http://www.zib.de/schlechte
e-mail: schlechte at zib.de