[SCIP] How to obtain the dual prices of the cuts/rows added by my own constraint handler in the pricing subproblem?

Feng Gao fgao784 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 18:31:33 CEST 2016

Hello All,

I want to obtain the dual prices of the cuts/rows added by my own
constraint handler in the pricing subproblem. I see that someone had
discussed about a similar topic. They suggest to use SCIProwGetDualsol().
However, the specific location or callback in which SCIProwGetDualsol() can
be invoked is not disclosed.

If I want to obtain the dual prices and use them in the pricing subproblem,
where exactly should I invoke SCIProwGetDualsol()?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Feng