[SCIP] Auto-discard notification

Jakob Witzig witzig at zib.de
Mon Dec 12 09:34:21 CET 2016

Hi Sujayandra,

you can use SCIP with CPLEX as LP solver (as well as with Soplex,
Gurobi, Xpress, and many more). Therefore, you have to compile SCIP with

    make LPS=cpx

If you compile SCIP the first time with CPLEX (cpx) SCIP will ask for
the local installation path of CPLEX.

Please have a look into our documentation http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/

Here, you can find two branch-and-price examples:
    - Binpacking: http://scip.zib.de/doc/examples/Binpacking/
    - VRP: http://scip.zib.de/doc/examples/VRP/

Cheers,
Jakob

Am 12.12.2016 um 09:19 schrieb Sujayandra V:
> Hello Team,
>
> Am writing this mail from India and I had got to know about SCIP in one
> of the cplex blogs.
>

> I have  a huge MILP with 10 million variables. The problem takes lots of
> time in CPLEX/Gurobi to solve . I wanted to know if its possible to
> integrate SCIP with CPLEX and solve the problem using Branch and Price ?
>

> If any documents or any case study is available on how to apply the
> Branch and price in SCIP it would help me a lot. Also is it possible to
>  use SCIP in windows Operating system?
>

> Hoping for a positive reply.
>
> On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 1:47 PM, Felipe Serrano <fserranom5 at gmail.com
> <mailto:fserranom5 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     there you are.
>     Please, resend your email
>
>     Best,
>     Felipe
>
>     On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 9:14 AM, Sujayandra V <suji248 at gmail.com
>     <mailto:suji248 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>         Hello
>
>         I have registered in the link that you just mentioned.  Hoping
>         for acceptance at the earliest.
>
>         On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 1:40 PM, Felipe Serrano
>         <fserranom5 at gmail.com <mailto:fserranom5 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>             Dead Sujayandra
>
>             Please, register to the mailing list (
>             http://scip.zib.de/#contact ) and, once accepted, resend
>             your email
>
>             Thanks!
>
>             Best,
>
>             Felipe

Jakob Witzig

Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB)

Division Mathematical Optimization and Scientific Information
Research Group Mathematical Optimization Methods

Takustrasse 7
14195 Berlin

Tel. : +49 (0)30 84185-416
Fax  : +49 (0)30 84185-269