[SCIP] Auto-discard notification

Benjamin Müller benjamin.mueller at zib.de
Mon Dec 12 14:29:23 CET 2016

Hi Sujayandra,

yes, it is. I always use Msys (http://www.mingw.org/wiki/MSYS) for this
and call the VS compiler directly to compile SoPlex and SCIP. It is
actually not too complicated. First you need to add (something like)

	call "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
14.0\VC\bin\amd64\vcvars64.bat"

to the first line of the batch file of msys. Then compile SoPlex and
SCIP with:

	make ARCH=x86_64 COMP=msvc OPENSOURCE=false

That is it! Let us know when something did not work.

Regards,
Benjamin