[SCIP] Auto-discard notification

David Franz Koza dakoz at dtu.dk
Fri Dec 16 11:46:47 CET 2016

Hi Benjamin, hi Stefan,

thanks for your replies. Not specifying OSTYPE got me a step further, but now the following error shows up:

-> linking bin/scip-3.2.1.mingw.x86_64.msvc.opt.cpx.exe
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'libpthread.lib'
cp: cannot stat `scip-3.2.1.mingw.x86_64.msvc.opt.cpx.exe': No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [bin/scip.mingw.x86_64.msvc.opt.cpx.exe] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Thanks again,
David