[SCIP] quadratic constraints

Ahmed Ibrahim Ahmed.Ibrahim at umanitoba.ca
Thu Feb 4 20:09:44 CET 2016

Hi All,

I'm solving different instances of MIQCPs in which the coefficients of some of the quadratic terms are randomly generated for each instance. There is a good possibility that these coefficients are all zero in some instances for some of the constraints which makes these linear instead of quadratic. I was wondering if there is a way to make the solver treat these constraints as linear instead of quadratic. In other words, if the matrix of the quadratic component of a constraint is all zeros, how can we make the solver classify it (maybe in the presolving stage) as linear?

Regards,
Ahmeded