[SCIP] Binding SCIP 3.2.0 with cplex 12.4

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Sun Feb 7 23:06:42 CET 2016

Hi Abdelkader,

Cplex introduced a return value for SCIPlpiChgObjsen() in the 12.5
release while in the 12.4 version, it was still a void function.

It seems like we updated the lpi and check the return value, but did not
notice that there was no return value before. If you want to compile
SCIP with an older Cplex version, please remove the CHECK_ZERO() call
around the call of CPXchgobjsen(). This will also be fixed in the bugfix
release coming soon.