[SCIP] collecting feasible solutions in SCIP

James Cussens james.cussens at york.ac.uk
Mon Jan 25 17:26:10 CET 2016

I'm using SCIP as a callable library and am using it to count and collect
feasible solutions. I have no problem returning the count of feasible
solutions.

Collecting per se is also easy. However I'm not sure how to dump the
collected solutions to a file. I understand, from previous correspondence
in the SCIP mail archive
http://listserv.zib.de/pipermail/scip/2012-May/000962.html
and the relevant webpage ( http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/COUNTER.php )
that the best option is to basically copy the code in countsols.c which
implements the  SCIPdialogExecWriteAllsolutions() dialogue.

But that code uses conshdlrdata->hashmap (in the call to
writeExpandedSolutions) which is not, I think, accessible by public
methods. Is there a way around this? I would rather not alter my copy of
countsols.c

James

--
James Cussens