[SCIP] About program for SOCP with C++

Satoshi Shirai sshirai at rls.mse.tcu.ac.jp
Fri Jan 29 09:09:43 CET 2016

Dear all,

I am programming to solve the following problem.
But my program dumps core before SCIPsolve().
It does not make sense.
I use the following functions.

SCIPcreate()
SCIPincludeDefaultPlugins()
SCIPsetObjsense()
SCIPcreateVar()
SCIPaddVar()
SCIPcreateConsLinear()
SCIPaddCoefLinear()
SCIPaddCons()
SCIPcreateConsSOC()
SCIPaddCons()
SCIPsolve()
SCIPgetBestSol()
SCIPprintStatistics()
SCIPgetSolVar()
SCIPreleaseVar()
SCIPreleaseCons()
SCIPfree()

I have read the documents but I still don't know how to use suitable for the problem.

Sincerely,
Shirai

On 2015/12/16 16:40, Satoshi Shirai wrote:
> Dear,
>
> I want to solve SOCP.
> But I don't understand how to program to solve it with C++.
>
> maximize 	a^T z
> subject to	A1 x + A2 z = t
> 		|| B x || <= u^T x
>
> where
>
> a, z \in R^2
> x, u \in R^9
> A1 \in R^{6*9}
> A2 \in R^{6*2}
> B  \in R^{9*9}
>

> I think to use the following function mainly, right?
> I have read the documents
> but I still don't know how to use suitable for the problem.
>
> SCIPcreateVar()
> SCIPcreateConsLinear()
> SCIPcreateConsSOC()
>

> Regards,
> Shirai

Satoshi Shirai
Robotic Life Support Laboratory,
Department of Mechanical Systems Engineering,
Faculty of Engineering,
Tokyo City University
Tamazutsumi 1-28-1, Setagaya, Tokyo 158-8557, Japan
E-mail: sshirai at rls.mse.tcu.ac.jp