[SCIP] Using Ubiquity Generator with my solver

Yuji Shinano shinano at zib.de
Fri Jul 1 17:07:50 CEST 2016

Dear Prashant,

do you mean that you want to parallelize a customized SCIP solver?
In this case, I would like to send you an archive which contains
a bug fix version of UG and Steiner Tree Problem application, which
can be parallelized by UG,  personally.

Unfortunately, no documentations is available yet. We have to tell
you personally. Please let me know if you are interested.

Best regards,
Yuji