[SCIP] parallel branch-and-price

Stephen J Maher maher at zib.de
Mon Jul 4 11:36:18 CEST 2016

Hi Marko,

The parallelisation of branch-and-price is a development direction for
the UG framework that is under consideration. We are currently at the
concept stage of this development. We are very interested in having a
parallel branch-and-price solver, so you should expect to see this
development in the future.

Cheers,

Steve