[SCIP] SCIP GAMS

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Tue Jun 7 14:34:18 CEST 2016

Hi,

in 3.2.0, the dependencies files of the GAMS interface that is
distributed with SCIP was not uptodate.
Please just remove references to buffer.h in
interfaces/gams/src/depend.opt  (or remove the whole file).

I think this was fixed for SCIP 3.2.1, so you might consider updating SCIP.

Also note that the latest GAMS version already includes SCIP 3.2.1.

Hope that helps,
Stefan

http://www.gams.com/~stefan