[SCIP] FORCE BRANCHING WITH CONTINUOUS VARIABLES

dponce at us.es dponce at us.es
Fri Mar 4 17:23:00 CET 2016

Hello list,

I have to develope a Ryan and Foster Branching similar to the binpacking
one. The difference is that when I finish my branching I cannot assure
integrality on the variables. But I don't have to, since I'm able to
build a solution for my problem easily.

It is possible to force the problem to go to the branching when I define
my variables as continuous? If not, is there a way to just use my
branching and no the default branching?

Best.

Diego.