[SCIP] SCIP and SoPlex not working in Mac OS X (10.8.5), only ZIMPL is working for both version 3.2.0 and 3..1.1

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 09:08:42 CET 2016

Hi,

I have been compiling OR Open Source software (e.g. GLPK/MathProg and
CBC Solver) in Mac OS X for many years now. And today, I decide to see
if I can compile and run SCIP, Soplex and ZIMPL in Mac OS X.

It seems that there is problem of makefile in Soplex and SCIP in Mac OS X.

The "make test" works for both version, however, if you invoke the
binary of SoPlex and SCIP in the terminal, they are not working.

ZIMPL works in the terminal but not soplex and scip.

I attaching the log file.

The make install, I think fails as well.

Thanks.

Regards, Noli