[SCIP] Are you using Eigen?

Satoshi Shirai sshirai at rls.mse.tcu.ac.jp
Fri Mar 11 05:39:07 CET 2016

Dear Matthias Miltenberger,

I apologize for any confusion.
I wanted to ask you some question if there was the SCIP and Eigen user,
but settled the issue in the personal communication with Mr. Shinano.

Sincerely,
Satoshi Shirai

On 2016/03/10 20:26, Matthias Miltenberger wrote:
> Dear Satoshi Shirai,
>
> I don't understand your question. Are you working on a program that uses both SCIP and Eigen? And if so, what's your problem?
> I am sure there is a mailing list or forum specifically for questions regarding the Eigen library.
>
> all the best
> Matthias
>
> On 06.03.2016 10:38, Satoshi Shirai wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I make the SCIP program with Eigen which is a C++ template library for linear algebra.
>> Is there anyone who is using the Eigen?
>> I don't quite understand.
>>

>> Best regards,
>> Satoshi Shirai

Satoshi Shirai
Robotic Life Support Laboratory,
Department of Mechanical Systems Engineering,
Faculty of Engineering,
Tokyo City University
Tamazutsumi 1-28-1, Setagaya, Tokyo 158-8557, Japan
E-mail: sshirai at rls.mse.tcu.ac.jp