[SCIP] SCIP output results

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Mon Mar 21 09:34:57 CET 2016

Dear Ahmed,

the number of nodes displayed in the statistics is the number of nodes
in the main search tree. Strong Branching nodes are not counted there.

You find some strong branching statistics spread over the statistic
output: The number of domain reductions and cutoffs figures in the
statistics for the branching rule if it uses strong branching
(relpscost, by default, does), whereas strong branching LP statistics
can be found in a separate row in the LP statistics table.

Best regards,
Gregor