[SCIP] SCIP

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Tue May 24 11:29:00 CEST 2016

Hi,

ARM64 is a very recent architecture and you may be the first one trying
to build SCIP on it.
Try calling make with ARCH=arm, this will make it use the buildsystem
for 32-bit ARM. As I don't see anything in there that would is specific
to 32bit, i.e., no -m32 or so, it may very well work for 64bit ARM as well.

In case of problem, call make with VERBOSE=true to see the actual
compiler/linker calls.
If you find some adjustments you had to do to the SCIP makefiles or
code, it would be great if you could let us know.

Best,
Stefan

http://www.gams.com/~stefan