[SCIP] Default Plugins - branch&price

Schrotenboer, A.H. a.h.schrotenboer at rug.nl
Mon Nov 7 09:09:07 CET 2016

Dear all,

For implementing my own branch and price algorithm i used the c++ wrapper
classes of SCIP. I devised my own branching rules, constraint handlers,
pricers etc.  I included the defaultplugins by calling:
      SCIP_CALL(SCIPincludeDefaultPlugins(scip));

If I run my code, at some point SCIP is making branching decisions, without
calling my own branching rules. I suspect that it has to do with separation
or heuristic procedures included in the default plugins. Nevertheless, i
would like to NOT include those procedures in my program (at least not at
this point). So, The only thing i want SCIP to do is branching according to
my branching rules, and solving the pricing problems in each node.

Without going through 1500 parameters, is there an easy way to achieve
this, i.e.,  to not include those procedures that cause branching that
don't use my own branching rules?

Kind regards,

Albert