[SCIP] Default Plugins - branch&price

Schrotenboer, A.H. a.h.schrotenboer at rug.nl
Mon Nov 7 12:06:44 CET 2016

Dear Benny,

I already gave it the highest priority, but i coincidentally just found
what was wrong in my implementation. I simply copied parameter settings
from one of the examples, which has a 'maxbounddist'  of 0.0, meaning that
the branching rule is only used at the best node in the b&b tree.
Nevertheless, thank you for your reply.

Albert