[SCIP] Makefile-compiling

Benjamin Müller benjamin.mueller at zib.de
Tue Oct 4 09:31:11 CEST 2016

Dear Kaveh,

I just have added your files to the VRP example and it worked
immediately. Please perform the following three steps.

1.) Change the MAINOBJ variable in the (VRP) Makefile to

MAINOBJ	=	diet.o

2.) Rename src/diet.cc to src/diet.cpp

3.) Remove

#include "/media/kaveh/DATA/scip-3.2.1/scip-3.2.1/src/objscip/objscip.h"

from easyscip.h.

Regards,
Benjamin