[SCIP] How to add operators on variables in a constraint

Matthias Miltenberger miltenberger at zib.de
Fri Apr 7 18:40:48 CEST 2017

Dear Sakib,

this constraint type is currently not yet supported by PySCIPOpt. You
would need to write a new Conshdlr class that implements `exp()`. This
might be a good starting point:
https://github.com/SCIP-Interfaces/PySCIPOpt/blob/master/tests/test_tsp.py

all the best
Matthias

On 07.04.2017 17:15, sakib mondal wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am trying to use scip solver where one of the constraints need
> exponentiation of a variable.  For example,
>

> model.addCons(quicksum(exp(x[i]) for i in I) ==1, name="constraint")
>
> Wondering what would be possible ways to add this.
>
> I tried searching for such examples, but could not find any.
>
> Would appreciate any help. I am using pyscipopt.
>
> Regards
> Sakib

Matthias Miltenberger
Zuse Institute Berlin