[SCIP] Assertion failed: (!SCIPsetIsInfinity(set, REALABS(val)))

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Sun Apr 23 22:19:58 CEST 2017

Hi Natalia,

my first guess would be that you have very large coefficients in your
constraints (i.e., larger than 1e+20). At least, the assert comes up
since a coefficient with absolute value > 1e+20 is added to an LP row.

If not, could you run again with gdb and check where the large value
comes from, and perhaps send the backtrace?