[SCIP] best way to use scip with matlab?

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Wed Aug 9 14:01:29 CEST 2017

Hi,

the .lp format is quite easy to write and also understood by a number of
other solvers. The .pip format is similar and a bit simpler, but
understood by hardly any solver (other than SCIP), as far as I know.
To use the AMPL SCIP interface, you might need an AMPL license, or write
.nl files directly.

There is also a matlab interface distributed with SCIP (see
interfaces/matlab), but I don't know its current status.

Stefan

http://www.gams.com/~stefan