[SCIP] best way to use scip with matlab?

Hans Mittelmann mittelma at asu.edu
Wed Aug 9 16:37:03 CEST 2017

NO, if the QCQPs are completely binary you do not need a global solver. Look at my benchmarks again.
While SCIP is publicly available it is not free for use by the public!!! Only as member of an academic
institution. No commercial use! But, if you are at an academic institution you can also get CPLEX.