[SCIP] zimpl segment fault

Thorsten Koch koch at zib.de
Thu Aug 10 03:16:11 CEST 2017

Hi Harvey,

I will look at it.
Have you tried increasing the stack size (ulimit -s ...) ?
This is a common reason.

Best regards
Thorsten

Am 09.08.17 um 22:38 schrieb Harvey Zhao:
> hi there,
>
> do we have some kind of hard limit on the problem size that zimpl can
> handle? I am getting segment fault while running zimpl 3.3.4 on ubuntu with
> this problem file
> <https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/zpl-data/test_file.zpl> (the size is
> not particularly big though), same error can also be reproduced from
> neos-server.org, so it probably not an issue with my Linux or complies
> either.
>
> Much appreciated if anyone can suggest what causes this issue? thank you
> very much!
>

> best regards
> Harvey

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Curiosity has its own reason for existing.          -- Albert Einstein
Prof. Dr. Thorsten Koch /       Technische Universität Berlin
www.zib.de/koch        /                   and
koch at zib.de           /          Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB)
_____________________/       Takustraße 7, 14195 Berlin, Germany
       and also                Phone +49-30-84185-213, Fax -269
KOBV : Kooperativer Bibliotheksverbund Berlin Brandenburg
digiS: Servicestelle Digitalisierung des Landes Berlin