[SCIP] About Reoptimization

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Fri Dec 29 16:54:47 CET 2017

Dear William,

did you check http://scip.zib.de/doc-5.0.0/html/REOPT.php ?

Concerning SCIPchgVarObj and SCIPchgReoptObjective, the latter is
particularly for the use during reoptimization applications. The former
is for model creation or used during presolving, but cannot be called
anymore after solving unless you free the complete transformed problem,
which you do not want to do during reoptimization.